Saturday, April 11, 2009

Owen

Flashing his million dollar smile.  It just melts my heart!

                                             

Here is our little Owen at 2 months old.  Please disregard my voice.  I can't help that he likes it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I so wish cousins could date. :) We'd have dibs on Owen for sure. I love hearing his cute little noises and seeing his brand new smile! You are such a sweet mom--your boys are so lucky to have you.

Nicole said...

Oh he is just TOO cute! Love his adorable little grin. This was the sweetest video of the sweetest little boy! Counting down the days...

April Austin said...

Awwww! How adorable! There's nothing better than a little baby smiling and I LOVE when he shares one with me. So cute!

Leslee P said...

Amy is funny with her comment... LOL and he is so stinkin cute.. I want to give him a big KISS!

Tina said...

I love how he is just watching your every move and when you start talking he wants to hear every word. You can tell he loves his mommy!!!