Yes, I am aware that these pics are terrible. I am in no way a photographer.
And yes, I do consider myself very blessed to have such great family close by. Joe's Aunt Sharon and Uncle Guy love our boys. They love them so much that they took Cole for an entire 2 days and a night... because they wanted to! It was a nice break for me and I was able to spend some quality time with Owen. And I got much more stuff done around my house! They went to the zoo, they rode a train, they ate out, watched movies, and just plain ol' snuggled together. Cole loves these two people so much, and so do we.
3 comments:
We love Guy and Sharon! Can't wait to join the party. :) I Love the little smirk on Owen's face and Cole's Big Smile.
You ARE so spoiled. I will be honest, I am very jealous. :) Guy and Sharon are the best. Wish we could join in on the fun!!
What cute cute guys you have.
How awesome of them to do that for you... They seem super sweet. I am loving all of your blog posts lately, I am such a slacker...
Post a Comment