Friday, April 24, 2009

2 month stats

I can't believe I missed posting about Owen's 2 month stats.  His check up was a week over due, so thats my excuse.  And now he is already 10 weeks old!!   He is 24 inches long and weighed in at a whopping 13 lbs exactly!  I thought Owen was going to be smaller than Cole was, but he is 1 oz bigger.   He grew into this chubby little guy in the last several weeks and is a fun little handful to hold.... When he will let you hold him.   He does not like to be held.  He is much happier down on his own - the swing, the floor, his bouncer, the carseat, his crib, etc.  It is good and bad.  I never get to snuggle with him or rock him, but I also don't have to carry him around all day long while chasing after Cole.   And when its naptime or bedtime, down he goes.  He just wants to be left alone.  He is already wearing 3-6 months clothes, and has already outgrown some of those, too!  Time is zooming past us and it is making me very sad.

We absolutely adore this baby boy in our home and each day is more fun.  He is super smiley and getting *this* close to laughing.  I can just feel it inside of him just dying to come out!  I don't have that many pictures of him.  I know... I need to do better and get more.  He is such a cute kid!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Phew! I was worried Miss Ava was going to be bigger than Owen! :) Such a cute and happy little guy.
We miss you guys this weekend!

Nicole said...

He is such a cutie!! I am loving his little belly! And this picture is just too sweet.
I think Owen is just waiting for ME to get there to snuggle with him. ;) ;) But I won't make him cry..promise!
Love you!!!