I know I am months behind, but...
Cole started pre-school in August. He now goes 4 days a week and absolutely loves it! I will say that he is definitely going to be ready for kindergarten next year. He really does great in a class room setting, loves playing/interacting with other kids, loves to listen and learn new things, and really enjoys his teacher. It has been a great year so far. It is just so hard to imagine him gone every day next year.
This was the hair cut day, getting ready to go back to school.
The red shirt was his actual first day of school. Owen just had to get all ready too. He wants to be just like his big brother so badly. He is really anxious to start school now too!
Time truly does fly right by.
1 comment:
Such handsome boys!!
Post a Comment