Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday Party

Cole really wanted to have his party at the splash pad this year.  I'm all for doing parties outside, which is where the kids would rather be anyways, and I don't have a mess to clean up.  The kids can just go wild and enjoy themselves... less no, more yes!  And this splash pad has a "beach" where Cole and Owen could spend hours digging and playing.  So it was a perfect spot to do Cole's 5th birthday party.




 Notice how Owen was the last one still eating??  All the other kids were gone to play some more, but O seriously had more chips to devour.  This kid cannot get enough potato chips!
His SpiderMan Cake - such a big guy.  I think he had a great time, as did O, and we are so happy to have a 5 year old.  It's fun to have such serious conversations now.  You know, like the one where he came home from school asking me if Joe and I were married before he was born.  Nice...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun! And next we come to TX we are DEFINITELY spending more time at that splash pad!! Oh my, 5 is so big. Can you even believe it? I died at that last question. So funny...
We love you Cole!