This little guy is growing up, too. Just as his big brother goes off to school, Owen has decided he is a pro at rolling over! He will hardly ever stay on his back now, and is rolling over in his crib and sleeping on his tummy. He had his 6 month well check last week and weighed in at 18 lbs 10 oz (97%) and 28 inches long (95%)... would you say he's a big boy?!? He is definitely a chunk - and we love every single ounce of him.
3 comments:
Oh I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! And he is officially bigger than Tave now. :)
he is just perfect! I was looking at my fridge the other day thinking.... owen is one of the prettiest baby I think I have ever seen. He hasn't changed!
I still can't believe I haven't met this wonderful little guy.. look at those cheeks!
Post a Comment