Cole had so many "parties" this year, the celebrating just kept going on and on. Saturday we had a little party for him at the park where he played so hard and sweated more than I have ever seen. He ate 3 cupcakes for lunch and had a blast with all his little friends.
(*Note chocolate around mouth.)
Cupcake 'proof' - vanilla first, then chocolate later.
Owen and Ava had just as much fun hanging out together and watching all the craziness. They really are best buddies.
Then on Cole's actual birthday, Tuesday, we took him to one of his favorite places, Rainforest Cafe. It's sort of a love/hate relationship, really. He is almost terrified of half the animals there, but he still loves to go. This time was no different, but he did do better at the table eating with the animals moving around him.
The highlight of the evening for him mostly was getting to pick something out of the giftshop. He was given money from his Grandpa Joe and Grandma Dean and we told him he could spend it here. It was so much fun for him to have that money then spend it all on his own. Can you seriously believe he is already getting $$$ ?!?! Geez... he's only 3. But he definitely had fun picking out this super cool set of safari animals.
3 comments:
What perfect days! Looks like so much fun. Love the cute cute pics !!!
Thank you for your sweet comment! I hope we do too... I might need a friend not having the salon or any family... major change! But I know it would be great!
Ava is so happy to be back with her buddies! I could tell she was missing her little playmates all week.
And happy birthday, Cole! I guess they grow up no matter how much we don't want them to....
Post a Comment