Sleepovers are going to be awesome this summer!!! What a cute guy, I love his huge grin. And that shirt is so cute. Great color on you...you're looking fab!! Love you
Wow...your friend is BRAVE or what?? I assume everything went pretty well since you did not report anything horrific. Karen's brother wants to do this with Parris, Liam and his 2 1/2 yr old boy Jackson, and we thought... 1. Trey you're on your own buddy 2. or maybe the kids would love it
4 comments:
Sleepovers are going to be awesome this summer!!! What a cute guy, I love his huge grin. And that shirt is so cute. Great color on you...you're looking fab!! Love you
Cole is so stinking adorable... You look great too, Sleepovers, how much fun is that?
I so COULD wait to give him back! Though they were getting a little scratchy towards the end there. It was awesome! Cole is a great kid.
Wow...your friend is BRAVE or what?? I assume everything went pretty well since you did not report anything horrific. Karen's brother wants to do this with Parris, Liam and his 2 1/2 yr old boy Jackson, and we thought...
1. Trey you're on your own buddy
2. or maybe the kids would love it
To be continued...
Post a Comment