Cole and Owen will make the best little pair, we just know it. Owen has started noticing Cole and really enjoys watching him. And Cole LOVES to entertain for Owen to see!

We were doing our bedtime routine in Cole's room while Owen sat in his bathtub and watched the whole thing. After stories, Cole decided he wanted to count Owen's fingers and toes. It was just so cute to see our boys together, because for the most part, Owen is still just a sleeping/eating machine that can't do a whole lot (in Cole's eyes.)

Check out those big feet and toes!
4 comments:
His feet ARE long...I didn't realize that before! Aren't 2 boys just the BEST!!! What a sweet guy you have. :) I love Owen's content look in the last pic- so happy to have bro. around!!
This is the sweetest thing. I'm so excited to watch these boys grow up together and become best buds. :) His feet are so long and skinny!
how adorable, cannot wait to see them grow together...
I think Owens feet and ears are perfect...weirdo's. That is so great Cole has accepted Owen so well. A Mom I have playdates with had her second baby recently and the 3yr old big sister throws things at the new baby boy...Yikes!!! That would be my kid too!
Post a Comment