Friday, March 14, 2008

Cleaning Time!

I do enjoying cleaning and keeping a clean house. I love the feel and smell of a freshly dusted piece of furniture or wiped countertop. I love newly swiffered floors and especially vacuumed carpets! When Cole discovered that pushing the vacuum with it actually on was more fun than it not on, I was in heaven! Every single time I turn my little vacuum on, he is dying to get his chubby hands on it. (Speaking of "little" vacuum, I MUST have a new one soon! I need a heavy duty one for the amount of hair my dog loses each second.) He must always help... Let me say this does make my job much longer, but I love to watch him do it. Plus, he is really helping now! I can't wait to teach him how to scrub toilets and showers... :) Enjoy this video - I really love the way he holds on to the table for extra leverage.




And yes, I am aware that these pajamas make him look like such a little baby, but we happen to love him in them! He looks adorable and it keeps him warm and fuzzy all over.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Can he come over?! He is SO cute, and I say leave him in his "baby boy" PJ's as long as you can because it's adorable. And you know me--I'm not a fan of "growing up." It cracks me up how serious he is about cleaning. Even my arm gets tired from vacuuming, so he must have some serious muscles. :) Love ya!
P.S. I'm lovin' the rug under the table!

Nicole said...

Love the video and LOVE this little guy! He looks so cute and snuggly in his pjs...makes me want to give him a squeeze! I'm going to work on getting a video on my blog because it is SO fun to get to watch him and hear your voice. :) 6 weeks and counting...
Love ya lots

Stephanie said...

Locke has some and he is almost 3. He's my cuddle bug when he wears him.

Leslee P said...

love the pj's, we still use them too. it does not matter if he gets out from under the covers, he is still warm. love the video, he is a cuteie.

ps- buying the plane ticket today!

April Austin said...

How perfect...now it doesn't matter if your cleaning lady doesn't show up!!! And...as with everyone else...I love the jammies. I just went and bought Devin three pair from Children's Place.