I love this time of year when we get to go through dozens of NCAA men's basketball games and pick our favorites to win. I really don't keep up with college basketball at all, but I love picking my brackets every year. I am yet to beat Joe of course, but it is still so fun to check ESPN a million times a day to see if I actually picked the right team. I might even try the women's bracket this year! We'll see... at least I've printed it out. And the college that made me an alumni (I've always wanted to say that!) UT Arlington (16) has made it to the first round playing Memphis (1)- ouch!! It is still exciting to know they will be in the playoffs for the first time ever!!
So if you are interested, go online and print your bracket. The first games aren't until the 20th so there's still time!
5 comments:
Hey! My email is Jessica.Secreto@gmail.com :D
Where have you been?! Its been like a billion years since ive heard from you! Haha
WooHoo!! We printed out our brackets last night and I can hardly wait to see how I did. My strategy was--oh wait, I didn't have one! I love this time of year!!
How's your bracket doing? You're not going to believe this, but so far I have 100%! J is a little bothered that I'm beating him after all the "strategy" he put into his. :)
I am smiling ear to ear right now. You are the first site that has linked me.... Besides myslef and Kacey. You are so sweet and amazing- i love ya. Be watching the mail, I am sending you a surprise... I hope you like it... I am normally so bad a correspondance, I am trying to get better this year. I cannot wait to come and see you...
Alright...so now that round two is over I am officially down 8 points from Jamin. BUT my prospects for future points are much better than his. For instance, I still have all my final four teams in the running...where as jamin has already lost two. HA...slacker!
Post a Comment