
So we have this new game going on around our house- Can you name all 50 states in under 10 minutes?! Well, I totally thought I could, and with about 2 minutes left I was missing 6 states. Where did they all go??? Sounds easy... BUT IT'S NOT! We have done it 3 times now and I have yet to get all 50 (darn Delaware). And we place bets each time we do it... Needless to say, Joe has won many back scratches. So try it out- can you name all 50 states?
Here is a picture of Russell and Joe trying to do it. We have sucked Russell into our madness... He hasn't named all 50 yet either! (Tassia, Russell's girlfriend, has been disqualified because she knows a "song" that would allow her to win every time.... lucky.)
4 comments:
You guys are too funny! My sister has a song for everything, too. She beats me at that game every single time. Is Tassia a teacher?
Jamin and I just played that game. We both got 44 out of 50 the first time around. Then I, the fourth grade "name the 50 states" champion, played a second time and only got 47 states! That is the most frustrating game in existence! I actually won a t-shirt because I could not only name all 50 states but put them in the right place geographically. Granted, that was 15 years ago, but still! I must be one of those people that get dumber with age!
Okay, we are definitely up for the challenge...we'll let you know how it goes. and April, your comment made me laugh, I think I have gotten dumber with age as well. I don't even know if I'll be able to name half of them...well I better be able to. We did something over Christmas that was similar: try naming the states WITH their capitals. Yeah, the guys totally beat the girls on that one! And I will admit, that shocked me. (Don't tell Jeff!)
I know the song too! So I guess I can't play the game...bummer!
Post a Comment