Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Toothbrush


Cole has decided he is ready to brush all eight of his pearly whites! He discovered the toothbrush. Well, really, he was always watching me so intently when I was brushing mine, so I decided to just give him Joe's. He lOVED it!! Good thing, because he has a lot of teeth for a little guy. Needless to say, Joe wanted his toothbrush back so I had to find another one for Cole. :)

5 comments:

Sharalea said...

adorable.

Leslee P said...

Love it...So Cute! Mason loves his toothbrush. He hates it when I brush his teeth though... He squeels like a little piggy!!! I feel so bad, but at the end I always give him the toothbrush and let him do it on his own. That makes him super happy... Cole is getting so big. I hope everything is going well! Miss ya!

molly said...

Cute pic! Ben has that same onesie!

April Austin said...

Joe uses a pink toothbrush?? :)

Nicole said...

So cute!! HE looks like he's having a blast. Did you ever find a gum brush? I still look when I go to the store, but no luck... Weston FINALLY has ONE tooth to brush!! And it's not even a whole one, just the corner so far....