
Cole has a fascination with destroying things, no matter what it is. We sat on the couch and watched as all of our DVD's came down 1 by 1 (or 2 by 2). We had to stop him at the 2nd row because next would have been pulling himself up to reach the other rows and the wimpy little DVD tower would have crashed all around him. He is a busy busy boy and isn't even walking yet!!!
2 comments:
Hmmm...I'm noticing you guys have some good movies. :) We'll have to try out your media room in a few weeks! Looks like Cole had a blast!Isn't it great how the non-toys are the funnest things to play with?
Hey! I spent a lot of time putting those DVDs in that tower! I was seriously debating alphabetizing them like mine but I didn't...man am I glad.
Post a Comment