Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cole

Our big boy has been up to some fun stuff lately.  He loves to play outside and get dirty, especially wet.  He chases Molly around constantly - poor dog.  He worships his Uncle James and Aunt Amy and wants them to play with him at all times.  He wakes up asking for them and it never stops all day!   He asks me several times a week if we can play on the computer and be silly - meaning do Photo Booth.  He laughs so hard and I just love it!

Yesterday, I asked him to put his pajamas away after he got up and he said, "No, I'm just not a big boy."  And he walked away.  I tried so hard not to laugh...

Love this boy.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cole makes me smile, makes me laugh, and makes me want to have a little guy someday. He is so full of surprises. Love Him!!

hoLLy said...

photo booth does look so fun! we don't have photo booth but we have a fun editing program that is similar. the kids(and me too:) love to mess around with it.

Nick and Natalie said...

i love it!!!!! dont you wish you could stay a kid forever!!! Oh wait we do if we want too!!!

Nicole said...

ahh...he is so fun!! He and West are going to have a blast. I can't wait!!

Leslee P said...

Cole is so cute. Mason has that shirt in the bottom right corner, I guess we shop at all of the same places...