Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Sew Did it!


I made an apron - all by myself!  Ok, so with the help of Amy and April, we did it.  I had a great time learning and buying fabric, or course.  I am done and it is oh so cute... from a distance.  No one is allowed to look closely.  But who cares?!?    I made it for my sweet little kitchen helper, Cole.  He loves it so much and I can't wait until my next project - an apron for me!!

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

so cute! i love the sock monkey print:)

Heidi said...

Very cool! There's a lot of boutiques here in UT that sell those for little kids and I've always thought they were cute! Congrats on your first race... you're awesome!

Nick and Natalie said...

that is ADORABLE! Not to mention the dude wearing it!!!! ;o)

Leslee P said...

love it! absolutely adorable... I need to make one for my little chef too! You are way better than me... I have yet to follow a pattern, only my made up ones in my head... LOL!