You see... Cole has this extreme desire to be with me at all times. Yes, all meaning when I am using the restroom. And ya know... sometimes I just really would like to go to the bathroom alone. Crazy, right ?! So lately I have been locking the door while I hurry and go. And I always close the door behind me when I am done because our dog, Molly, enjoys digging for gold in the trashcan.
Well, I guess yesterday I never completely unlocked the door before I closed it behind me. I was an unhappy mama for most of the afternoon! So after a ruined coat hanger, 3 phone calls, 2 text messages, a trip to Wal-Mart then Lowes - - we finally busted into that dang bathroom.
Why don't they just make little keys for those tiny tiny tiny holes in doorknobs?!?
5 comments:
You just crack me up! I can't believe it was such a pain to unlock it! I guess you need pretty high security for such a nice bathroom. :) At least you a few other bathrooms to choose from the rest of the day! Love you and love your stories!
I'm sure it was horrible...but I did laugh. So thanks for that...it helped through one contraction. haha
Love you tons!
And they do have little things to push the locks out...is that the kind of door it is???
Love you again.
That's so funny! The same thing happened to my sister. They make those doors tricky on the newer homes now. You should be able to get some little keys from your builder that you can keep above the molding of the door. Now at my sister's house we pretty much keep every door locked all the time when the little ones are awake. :)
It's been awhile since I've seen you! But, now as I see on your blog you've been BUSY!
See you soon in nursery. :)
thanks for this story--something to watch out for: THOSE LOCKED DOORS!
by the way, loved your Florida pics. You, your mom, & grandma are all so BEAUTIFUL!
That's funny! Must the be age; Boston is obsessed with standing right next to me when I go to the bathroom too. Glad you finally got in!
Post a Comment