Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day weekend





We had such a great weekend together!  4 whole days of fun and relaxing- what could possibly be better?  We ate lots of great food, spent time with family, shopped, swam, and were just all together.  

Cole loves to ride the carousel at the mall and Joe has never been with us when we go.    It was Joe's idea to take him to the mall Friday so he could ride the carousel with Cole.  I felt so incredibly proud of my boys to just stand on the side and watch them go around and around.  Cole had a blast with Dad!

And... thanks to my fabulous in-laws who have a fantastic pool in their backyard, we were able to go there twice over the weekend and soak up a lot of rays.  Cole had so much fun just playing on the stair and splashing around.  We had a blast with him- this year will be way better than last year!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!! Wish we were there! Cole is getting so big! We are SO thrilled for the trip in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see you!
Love you lots

Nicole said...

Okay, I just zoomed in on the pic with Aunt Sharon (which, by the way, these pictures bring back all of our last summer memories from there!) and I DO love Cole's haircut, but I was so so sad to see all of those curls gone!!! He looks very handsome, though. :) And so old now. :P

Amy said...

i am soooo jealous right now! There's nothing better than days off, family parties, and a pool. Can't wait to see you all!! love you!

Sharalea said...

what a fun weekend you had! cole is getting so big, I love the vocabularly update!

Leslee P said...

Livin the hat! It is very cute.... glad you all could swim, it is too fun to get them in the pool. Mason loves it this year!!! Thanks for th epicture updat and I love the hair cut...