Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Twilight

I was able to get back to my swiffering today because I finished Twilight last night! The last 3 days I was completely wrapped up in the book by Stephanie Meyer. It was such a fun, quick read and I totally recommend it to anyone. There are two other books after it and I will be borrowing those today so I can continue on. Many thanks to all of you who did recommend it to me. :)

Love it, love it, LOVE it!!!! Hmmmm.... I want to be a vampire. Or maybe I just want Joe to be one......

9 comments:

Amy said...

I felt the same way when I finished it!! Isn't it such a fun book? The 2nd half was so intense that I read it all in one day. Loved it. James thought I was crazy-talking when I told him I thought it would be awesome to be vampires. :) Books are the best! Love you!!

Leslee P said...

You are too funny... Maybe I should read these books...

Stephanie said...

Ya, I want dan to be a vampire. mmmm that would smell so good!

molly said...

I am re-reading the books for book club. I *heart* edward!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! Welcome to club twilight. haha I'm so glad you finished it...it is seriously the BEST book...I'm going to read it again (3rd time) before the movie comes out!!! I never thought vampires were so cool until I read this book. CAn't wait to hear what you think about the rest. :)

Heidi said...

So, have you started the next one? They just keep getting better and better!
:)
By the way, aren't Swiffer's Great!!! :)

Jessica Lynn said...

Now I want to read it!

Leslee P said...

I am sure you are busy reading your books.... No post in 14 days... I miss the Drysdales!

Jessica Lynn said...

So thanks to your inspiring blog and April's love of these books I decided to buy Twilight the other day and I'm already half way through it. I love it so I bought the rest of the books on amazon. I even preordered the last one :O hahahha