I know I am behind and I am now wondering why I waited so long to read it, but I have just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! What an excellent book and I am so happy with the way things ended - I was not in any way disappointed. I am only sad that there will be no more and this is the end of Hogwarts. Now I can only wait more excitedely until November 21st when we can go to the theatre and see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. You better believe we will have a babysitter and make that midnight showing! Ohh... how I love to read. Just one of life's simple pleasures. Now I am off to start Stephanie Meyers and her trilogy.
p.s. Thanks for all your helpful tips on how to make it to the gym. I must say I did excellent last week and went at 5 a.m., four times!!!
3 comments:
I have to agree--reading is one of life's greatest pleasures! We can't wait for the next movie! And can I say-congrats on making it to the gym FOUR times this week! You're awesome. Love you!!
I'm almost done with Stephanie Meyer's Trilogy! I better warn you... you will have no motivation to do anything else but read and you will probably finish it in a few days! So, pick your timing wisely... :)!
I can't wait to talk to you about them when your done! You should check out her web site to see who they're casting for the movie...
We'll definately have to have a girls night and all go see it when it comes out. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books yet, but I have seen all the movies. I'm afraid I might get freaked out...
also, I think I better wait awhile till I get sucked into another great series.
This is not on the same topic of your blog entry but, I found a really neat plate at an antique shop the other day and I thought of you, so I bought it! It is a plate of Salt Lake City, but the reason that I thought of you was becasue it had the SLC temple on it. It looks kind of old but still really nice. Let me know if you are interested, I will send you a pic on e-mail or mail it to you! I am into buying old plates right now and hanging them on the dining room wall. It iwll be pretty when I am done... love ya!
Post a Comment