Thursday, February 16, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year really was awesome.  We had a very special, simple Christmas at home and it was just the way I wanted it.  The boys were old enough to understand what Christmas is really all about this year.  And we were also able to take the boys separately to buy gifts for each other.  It was a huge success and they loved doing it!  We'll definitely have to remember to keep that up.  Christmas morning, the boys slept until 7:30am - awesome!  Except we had to wake them since we had church at 11am and there was lots that needed to happen before then.   They were overly excited with their few presents and happy that Santa felt they were good.  Cole got his first real bike, with training wheels and Owen got a pirate ship.   Amongst many other things.  They were both incredibly spoiled by all the family that loves them so much!








I have to admit, I was not thrilled about Christmas being on a Sunday this year.  I know, thats awful, but I was worried about it making the day busy and rushed, trying to hurry through one thing to get to the next.  But it wasn't that way at all!  Our sacrament meeting was spirit filled and beautiful.  And I walked in with 3 handsome boys.   I could not be more proud.  
We definitely have a wonderful life!

No comments: