Monday, October 3, 2011

Girls night!

These are some of my favorite girls right here.  We always have fun together and are usually pretty good about planning little monthly outings.   I'm so glad I made friends with these girls when I moved here a couple years ago. And I'm so grateful that we have kept in touch and stayed friends.  They keep me sane!     

Love you Emily, Holly, and Rachel!  I can't always count on you guys for a good laugh. :)

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

awww, thanks amanda. love you too!! i love our girls nights-always a blast! its so awesome to have so many wonderful friends here like YOU!!

p.s. i made my own batch of those smores cookie bars last week. DIVINE. i can't get enough. thanks again :)

Emily said...

It is always a fun time! It has been so fun running with you too! you really are one of my favs ;) You are always upbeat, fun, and you really are an inspiring friend.

Nicole said...

I want a girls night with you! Looks like fun!