Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Ice Cream Cupcake



This little baked treat is my new favorite. I made them yesterday for a friend's birthday and we had so much fun eating them today! It is such a fun little yummy dessert. And as you can see, my monkeys loved them terribly. Owen ate on it for at least 30 minutes and cried when I took away the gooey, mashed up pile of chocolate in the end. Cole devoured it nicely in under 5 minutes, just like his momma. :)


Owen is so funny in this video - he is beyond excited about eating this sugary goodness. I couldn't wait to post it for you guys. Mostly, you, Blane. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yum! I love those! They probably haven't had sweets in a while thanks to the no-dairy. lucky boys!

Nicole said...

MMMMMMM, looks like so much fun!

-Melissa- said...

Glad you found my blog. My boys would love cupcake cones. I will have to make them some this summer. Looks like you boys enjoyed them.