Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SNOW, part one


We had the best snow ever. At least that I can remember in the 13 years I've lived here. We had just over a foot of snow, yes, that is 12+ inches! It was so beautiful and fun to have for a couple days. The first day it snowed for over 15 hours non stop and it was awesome! Cole had a great time out in it, Molly was lost in winter wonderland, and Owen just enjoyed laughing at it from the window. He wasn't so fond of being out in the snow though. Cole and Daddy made a snow man, just before Cole and Mommy made snow angels. We had a great time together as a family enjoying our winter storm, but quickly realized how ill equipped we are for the snow! We really should get some better snow gear. We loved it, and now we are so glad the sun is back out and 60 degrees will be here tomorrow. Thank you Texas!!



Owen feeling the snow. He would not let me put anything on his hands - and yes, they were freezing. See the tiny snowman on the rocks beside him? I made it. :)
Molly catching a snow ball.
She just couldn't get enough. Notice her paws are buried in the snow. She stayed like this for a while!

2 comments:

Amy said...

we loved it!! especially because we got to stay home and not venture out in it. It was so beautiful.
i think it's funny that joe was on his phone, and that owen was watching you guys play outside. so cute.

Nicole said...

Me and the boys LOVE the videos. The snow looks awesome, I can't believe how much you had!! Molly looks right at home in it.
And you are right, I don't know how people drive, go shopping, and do kiddos in it every day. they must be crazy. ;)