Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing

That is what we've had going on. Lots of McDonald's play-dates and major colds at our house, but not much else. (Hmmm... maybe those 2 go hand in hand?) I finally got a new camera after being without for several months and I now feel like our lives can move on since I'm able to capture the moments again!

Here is a moment of our quickly passing lives. We just got Owen out of bed, and Cole picked out their clothes for the day, matching, of course. Then Cole and O were just playing together, and Cole decided they needed to put on their capes to be Super-Heroes. It really was a great morning and I am so glad I captured their sweet, bright, happy faces.

And seriousely... I did not edit this picture. Can you believe those boys eyes?!? They are just so lucky.

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh i am so happy you finally have a camera again!! Owen has changed so much lately! I hope you're all feeling better so we can hang out again!

April Austin said...

Their eyes ARE gorgeous. So gorgeous. Your kids have definitely been blessed. But it's easy to see where those eyes come from. Nice camera by the way...you got a steal!

Leslee P said...

fun! I love this pic. they are so blessed with their eyes... cole and owen are growing so fast. you have lots of catching up to do.... i cannot wait to see more.

bukelecca said...

Thank goodness! I need to see those faces...yay! for your new camera.=) Liam has that dinosaur shirt...gotta love the O-Navy. ;) This makes me sad Liam cannot play with your boys. =( Keep those post coming lady. =) XOXO