Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trip to Florida

Cole was so anxiously awaiting going to the airport, much more than going to Florida. He kept saying he was going to just watch the airplanes. And that he did right up until we boarded the plane. All while saying a million times, "I want to get on the airplane!"

And Owen had no idea what he was about to do. He just sat and played happily. He did great on the way there, NOT SO great on the way back! Oh well, you can't win them all. At least I wasn't alone.... there would have been tears for sure. ( From me!)

Cole really enjoyed Grandma's back yard. There was a pond with lots of trees, dirt, turtles, fish, cranes, etc. He wanted to play out there almost the entire time he was awake. I received many mosquito bites during these times. :)

Isn't it just beautiful at dusk?

Grandma really ate those two little guys up! And they loved her just as much. She read them stories, played cars, sang songs, went to the beach.... it was really cool to see them together.





A great family picture to end a fantastic vacation!
I just love family.

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

i love the family pic with grandma.. Family is the greatest blessing we experience in life i think! You guys are awesome.
She didn't get kicked off and picked the seriously!?!?!?!