After dinner, Cole asked if we were all done and I said yes. But Joe and I, and James and Amy just kept talking for a few minutes. I guess Cole was getting a little antsy when he said,
Come on people!
Take off your bibs!
Then he pushed his chair away from the table while we all just sat there and laughed at him. It was hysterical. Where do they come up with this stuff?!?

Although there are days that this feisty little boy drives me crazy (today being one of those), I think I'm getting nervous/scared/sad for him to start preschool in just 2 short months. It will be such a hard day for us all... Well, probably not Cole.
He loves to play outside, occasionally wearing a winter hat, yes in 105 degree heat.
He loves to do photo booth with mom.
He loves his baby brother to a million pieces.
He loves to play with his friends. He is a social butterfly - not sure where he got those genes. :)
He makes me laugh daily. And smile. And be happy. And remember why I am a mom.
Thanks Cole for being so patient with me.
3 comments:
He is too funny! It's sad and wonderful at the same time to see them growing.
wished I could come hang out tomm! I have to work! ;o(
Cole makes me laugh every day! I love when he snuggles, and I love his millions of curious questions. And Amanda, you are an amazing Mom and I'm learning so much from you. :)
Post a Comment