
We took Cole to the Rainforest Cafe last week, and this is what he did every time the Gorillas moved! Our table was right in front of a big daddy gorilla and they move just about every 5-7 minutes. It was funny because I have never seen him cover his eyes before. He must have seen someone else do it. But by the end of dinner he was waving with one hand at the "gorilla from Tarzan." The kid just loves this place- and we sure love taking him there to watch the pure joy on his face.
6 comments:
Such a funny little guy! He is so full of personality. And that hair! When are we going to get to see him again?! Not soon enough...that's for sure. We sure love him. And you and Joe and Baby boy! Miss you...
I LOVE the new haircut! He really does look like such a big boy. We used to go to Rain forest cafe all the time. My girls loved the VOLCANOES... of couse I did, too. :)
where did you get your blog book printed from?
AHAHAHA...this is priceless!! I love him. What a cutie.=)
Yeah, where did you get oyur blog book printed?? Never heard of it??
That's hilarious. What a funny kid. I can't believe I still haven't taken Devin there! I need you guys to come with me. I'm sure they'd have fun together.
His hair is so cute... I love it!
Post a Comment