Cole's first time at the movies! Joe and I took Cole to see Bolt at the movie theater for his first big boy experience. I think we might have been more excited than he was, since he didn't really have a clue what was going on. Of course, he did love the Icee, popcorn, and M&M's we got him. We went to a 10:15 am showing so it was not too crowded and full of mostly little ones. He did SO good and we made it about an hour and a half before we had to leave. He sat still most of the time and actually watched the movie! It is just a hard concept to teach a 2 year old to whisper - he wanted to talk out LOUD about everything! But we had such a great time with our little guy and won't ever forget this experience we got to share with just him. :)
6 comments:
I LOVE that you took pictures. It makes me wish I had taken pics of Weston's first time! It's priceless. I can't wait to take him again. Cole is getting to be such a big boy. Love that kid. AND...you look GREAT! Seriously!
Love you lots and lots
Cole is stylin' with that awesome hairdo. This looks like so much fun. I can't wait for all the 'firsts.'
How much fun is that? we need to take Mason, he would love it. What a great idea with the time... I will have to try it!
Way too fun...you guys are such great parents! I have no immediate plans to be a great parent myself though. :) Maybe when he's four.
Cole is super cute with that hair! How was the movie? I am way into all those Disney/Pixar movies :)
Hey! I think about you every time I see the "sister to sister" in my inbox... it's kinda fun to see what's been going on there. I still feel like we're coming home soon from this vacation.
My Mom just took the grandkids to see this movie (of course Kora was napping at home with me), but everyone else loved it! I love the recent pictures... you are so cute pregnant (I mean that)! :)
Tell everyone Hi for me and I'll try and keep in touch. Have you guys moved yet?
Post a Comment