Friday, October 31, 2008

Election

OK, so it is that time - - it is election year.   I have many many thoughts about this year's presidential candidates, which I won't share.  Joe is about the only one who gets to hear all my crazy ideas on politics.  To be honest, I don't know all that much about Obama or McCain, but I happen to not really like either.  But I did vote.  I went this week to early voting and now I'm done.  Wahoo... I did my part to support my country.  Blah blah blah...  Someone told me that even if you think your vote doesn't count, you should still go and vote.   And that is what I did.

I can only imagine what the next four years will hold for our United States of America.   

3 comments:

Amy said...

I hear ya! I'm voting on Tuesday. I'm waiting until the last minute just because I'm so Not excited about it. Anyway, no one hears my crazy opinions besides James. Lucky him.
p.s. I found a ticket for $206 for me for when James goes to TX next. So tempting....That, or I could just crawl into his suitcase.

Leslee P said...

Agreed! I feel the same way. People are so darn weird when it comes to politics that it makes it to where you can only really talk to your spouce about it!

Ps- Happy Halloween!

April Austin said...

I hate politics. I really wish I could just ignore it all and mind my own business, but then we wouldn't be doing our duty as citizens of this fabulous, not troubled whatsoever, country. You almost have to just eeny meeny miney moe it and randomly pick the lesser of two evils.