We have had 6 showings in the 4 weeks its been listed, so its off to a good start. We have our fingers crossed that it won't take forever, but we'll see. We're not in a big hurry so hopefully the transition will work out perfectly for our family. :)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Update
For those of you who don't know, we are selling our house. It has been occupying a lot of our time and energy: Keeping it in tip-top shape at all times in case someone wants to "drop in" for a showing, looking for a new place to live, taking care of the one million things that need to be taken care of in order to sell a house. We do love this house and we will miss it, but there are many reasons why we are ready to move on. If you know us, you know that in the 5.5 years we have been married we have lived in 5 places. Lets just say Joe gets an itch to move and I'm all for it. It has been a lot of fun for us... up until now. Now that we have a kid its different. (And now that we have accumulated a lot of stuff, its different!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y love your new blog... now i can comment... i had better get to work, i need to make a lot of comments.
Good luck on selling your house and finding a new house....
I am SOOOOO glad you have comments back. haha. I was going to email and say something about how I NEEDED to post comments for you...but I decided I would check...voila...things have changed!! I LOVE the new look!!! LOVE it!!! I am getting the itch to change again after seeing yours and Amy's. I'm feeling like I need something a little more.....light. we'll see. I LOVE it. Love it!!!
good luck on the house sell...are you planning to build a new one or are you looking for a different location or --? hope it all works out the way you guys want it to!
Post a Comment