Too cute. I feel the same way when Curt watches Mason, but it usually looks a lot worse than that! He really loves his cars, trucks and anything that rolls, huh?
Yeah...how is it that there is always some big mess even if they only watch the kids for an hour!? It completely amazes me...but hey, you know the kids have fun so that's all that matters...right?!
Look at you Ms. Blog Queen....keep it up I aspire to have more than 3 blogs a month!!! Cole is a cutie! Lets have a play date next week...minus the chocolate!!!
6 comments:
That's hilarious--he's so cute playing with his little car. And why do we even buy toys when they're so happy with paper?? :)
So funny! Hmmm...looks like our house!
Too cute. I feel the same way when Curt watches Mason, but it usually looks a lot worse than that! He really loves his cars, trucks and anything that rolls, huh?
Ofcourse... playing with cars is so much more fun with shreds of paper everywhere! :)
hahahah
so funny!
Yeah...how is it that there is always some big mess even if they only watch the kids for an hour!? It completely amazes me...but hey, you know the kids have fun so that's all that matters...right?!
Look at you Ms. Blog Queen....keep it up I aspire to have more than 3 blogs a month!!! Cole is a cutie! Lets have a play date next week...minus the chocolate!!!
Post a Comment