Monday, September 17, 2007

Love them!

I've always loved Leslee's style- she is so artsy and creative. She proved it again with her centerpieces at her wedding. I LOVED the look and the colors- browns and greens and so "fall-ish". I wish I had an excuse to use them for something now!



5 comments:

Amy said...

I agree--absolutely gorgeous! The colors are perfect!

Nicole said...

I love the colors. The bottom one is my fav. I've seen some cool stuff done with fruit! Very creative!!

Amanda said...

I am Molly's sister...I LOVE that idea:) So cool! thanks for sharing it:)

Nicole said...

Okay, this is just to say Happy Happy Birthday Cole!!! We wish we could be there!!! This next year is the best!! We can't wait to see the big one year old!!!!! We'll call soon, we just have family in town and a sick baby. So it's been crazy!! Can't wait to hear how the party went and to see cute cute pics.
We love you guys!!!

Leslee P said...

Thanks for the comment on the centerpieces. I love them too. I had some part in the color picking, but i have to give the ultimate credit to Michael, he was the decorator and a family member. He was awesome. He was the only person in the wedding who did not stress me out. I told him waht i wanted and he went with it!!!! Yay, for no stress!