So Jonathan has now left us for Utah. We are sad about it.... but we understand he must go back to school (BYU). It just felt like his time here FLeW by!! We had a blast with him and enjoyed his Friday night sleepovers! He is such a fun guy and we can't wait to see him again in October when we go out to SLC for conference and Joe's mission reunion. We will miss you tons Jonathan and good luck in school. :)
Just a shot of his last night in Texas. We made an excursion to the Outback. Always yummy...
2 comments:
Ok, so I Love the cologne you guys got Jonathan. I think I know what James is getting for his birthday. :) By the way, you look great in Green!
We're definitely sad for you guys, but so excited he'll be here by us! Funny thing, so the last night he saw Cole was in that shirt (the blue and turquoise), and the first night he saw Weston was...in that shirt. haha.
love ya
Post a Comment